Start an Application

If you want to work as a kinesiologist in Ontario, you must be registered with the College of Kinesiologists. The title “kinesiologist” can only be used by individuals registered with the College.

To become a registered kinesiologist, you must pass the College’s entry-to-practice exam. The exam is offered twice per year- once in the spring and once in the fall. You may write the exam at any time after graduation, but you cannot call yourself a kinesiologist until you have successfully passed the exam and paid your registration fee.

Next exam date: 

  • Registration for the September exam is closed. The College will not accept any applications for this exam. The next exam will be offered in April 2018. Registration deadlines will be posted in the late fall.

If you are applying to re-write the exam, do not submit a new application. Contact the College and you will be provided with further instructions.

How to apply

To begin the application process, select the category that applies to you:

Applicants with special needs may contact the College via email or at (416) 961-7000 ext. 106 if they require assistance with completing their application. Please also view our Accessibility Policy.

Last Updated: 08-31-2017