The health and well-being of visitors to the office, staff, and Council and committee members are a priority during this uncertain time.
To support recommendations from all levels of government to practise social distancing, the College is implementing the following measures beginning March 18, 2020 and until further notice:
- The College's office is closed and all staff are working remotely. The best way to reach staff during this time is via email. Email will be monitored during regular business hours, Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. View our staff directory for emails.
- Important contacts:
- All Council and committee meetings will be held virtually. Council meetings are still open to the public, but via teleconference. View our Council meeting page.
- All staff travel is cancelled.
- We will not be receiving courier packages. Regular mail will be checked every two-three days. There may be a delay in responding to items that arrive via mail.
- Please do not send faxes to the College. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to ensuring smooth operations during this uncertain time. We expect to operate with few disruptions, none of which will affect the College’s public protection mandate. Thank you for your patience as we do our best to support public health recommendations.