Submitting documents during the COVID-19 pandemic

The College understands that getting documents for registration may be difficult during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please read below for guidance on submitting documents to the College:

I want to apply to write an upcoming exam:

If you would like to apply for the next sitting of the exam, please note the following:

  • Transcripts:
    • If your university provides electronic copies of transcripts: Please have the university email your transcript directly to You do not have to mail your transcript to the College if your university has already emailed it to the College.
    • If your university does not provide electronic copies of transcripts OR you have a copy of your transcripts: Please scan your transcript and email it directly to Please have your university mail a copy of your transcript to the College once they are able to do so.
  • Academic Assessment Form and course outlines: If this requirement applies to you, please upload these documents online when you complete the application form. Do not mail these documents to the College.
  • Credential evaluations and language proficiency tests: If this requirement applies to you, please check the respective organization’s policy on releasing documents during the COVID-19 pandemic. The College will accept an electronic copy of these documents. 
  • Letters of standing from other regulators: If this requirement applies to you and if the regulator is able to do so, please have them email the letter of standing to

I passed the exam and want to apply to become registered:

The College will accept electronic copies of any outstanding documents to complete your registration. Please check with the respective organization on their policies for releasing documents during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you are having difficulties obtaining documents, please email the College.

  • Police checks: Check with your local police department on their policies for releasing criminal record checks during the COVID-19 pandemic. If they are not issuing checks at this time, please email the College to request a conduct declaration form. The College will accept this form in the interim.
Unless otherwise noted above, you must mail original documents at a later date. Any discrepancies between electronic copies and original documents or not submitting original documents may impact your registration.